Sunday 14 December 2008

a.h.a

Sorry for not updating this blog for quite a long time due to my schedule which very damn pack like hell. Well, you know, it's fulfilled with classes, tutorials and whatever they are, just like any other university students, for the whole a fucking, tiring week!

Okay, first of all, after considering few requests that they asked me to type this journal for not using a scheme-funny sentences, I think they're right! When I looked back or reread this blog, oh it was damn hell fuck! Skema gila. Me, too, sometimes laugh at this!

For your info, actually I wanna make this blog more official (hey official means not scheme!) at my first sight, but later then it sounds funny. I'll try my best to use Bahasa Melayu or English only and hah! no no Japanese. However I'm still gonna use perfect spelling because i'm not sure people could understand if I write this journal using abbreviations.

Now let me tell you next about my life at STAR, but you gotta look at the next post!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home